Stripe Bubble Romper
$52.00 Sold out
- Handmade in Guatemala by Mayan artisans.
- Origin, area- Lago Atitlan
- Fabric handwoven on backstrap loom with naturally dyed indigo cotton thread.
- Vintage huipil patchwork bodice, hand embroidered
- Velcro closure between legs for easy diaper changes
- Button straps: buttons may be altered/sewn higher up the straps to accommodate smaller children.
ONE OF A KIND
Measurements in inches (laying flat)
waist - 11.5
length (center chest to bottom, not including straps) - 12
strap length from shoulder to bodice - 5.75
Approximate age range:
up to 2T
Please go by measurements and always check head circumference/neck opening to ensure a correct fit for your child. Sizes are estimated.